Thursday, November 13, 2008

Twilight!!


Wow...Twilight!! Its sooo...Erm.. Whats so nice about it anyway?-.- Why is everyone craving to watch the movie?? Hmmm... Is it that nice? Really? Why i dont think its nice?Maybe because i haven't read it finish yet.. Haha! LOL! Btw, Is twilight just about Edward and Bella?Their love story?Nothing else except their love story..?Nothing else but their love story? and Whats the author trying to tell us thru that story?? How to be more romantic? If so,those guys hu wanna be more romantic to girls,pls read it!! It really make my bulu roma stand!! Pffftt...Yeah,anywayz, those twilight fan out there can at least come tell me why is it nice by leaving a comment?
Ish!! Twilight.. I hope to like it... And im trying to like it... Maybe becos im a boy, i heard from someone saying that twilight is a girl's book.. Can any other guys prove me wrong? Hahaha=]
Ish!! My mum's asking me to off d...So,Ciaoz Banana!!
I'll see u again tomorrow!!
=]

No comments: