Friday, November 21, 2008

Day One at work!!

Im backkk..! Phew..Not tired because of doing too much things..Tired because of standing too long without doing anything..(aka stoning and dreaming)...Well it was a weird day la..

7.45a.m-Woke up early and bath,brrr..its so cold,my teeth giggle(is this the right word to describe?), cause not used to bathing in the morning..Newayz,after bathing it was 8.00,so i went to sleep again.. Woke up at 8.30a.m.

8.30a.m-Woke up but felt so sleepy.. Went to eat breakfast..Then it was already 8.40,yet i still took my sweet time eating slowly(dunno y).. (BTW,my work starts at 9am,ends at 3pm)..

9.10a.m-Reached atria(a shopping complex),but couldnt find a way in cause its not open yet.. I walked round and round the complex,but cnt find the way in,so asked a guard..Lame..The path is just right in front of me..zzz...=.=

9.25a.m- Entered the shop,it was messy,cause was doing stocktic(is this d correct spelling?) *To cut the long story short,i'll just say the main point.. The ladies(workers)there were friendly..Malay though... Expected..I knew im gonna just stand there doing nothing,arrange those items before going to work,damm boringg.!! But i'll just hold on while i wait for 2 more shops to call me(Giant and Bata,as i said in the previous post,not confirm).. But at least, the boss said after i have worked for like a few times and know what to do,i'll get a chance to be a cashier!!!!! HAHA...BEWARE!!! *MY POCKETS ARE BIG ENOUGH!!

10.00a.m-While checking stock,i saw many items missing from the aisle..So i jotted down on the stock paper.. *In my heart..Haha,it must have been stolen...!! Working is suppose to be very tough to everyone right? Including me.. BUT!! This time its an exceptional case... As i said earlier,im not tired.. But my legs are tired..!! Probably i couldnt have thought that staying at home is much better than working there.. This is MY experience.. Its too relax...LOL!! At least when im too bored,i'll try to think of the pay i'll be getting..haha..=]

12.00p.m- the first time i look at my watch,15minutes have passed..its 12.15p.m.. was too bored.. N my legs are tired..Good thing my friend didnt do what he said he wanted to do..Which is making me look bad at work...DERYK!!!

12.15p.m- Looked at the watch for the 2nd time..its 12.15p.m....ZZZ..Time passes so slow.. Suddenly i treasure the moment when im at home...=)haha..

12.30p.m-Loooked at my watch for the 3rd time, AGAIN,15 minutes pass AGAIN!! U shud know what time izzit...This goes on and on for like 5 times..?!!?*Not bad that at least i learn how to estimate time quite accurately without recording.. haha=)

2.30p.m.- YES!!! 30 more mins...That moment was like a moment when i get to get what i wanted..*yeah,that happy.. Anyway,dont say my job bored la,at least its simple,sweatless job.. I must thank god.=)

3.00.p.m- FREEEEDOOOMM!!!!!!!!!!! xP*N do u wanna see my so called uniform?haha..*temporary uniform though..!! I lazy post it..=]

1 comment:

Emily. said...

LOL.
I wanna see ur uniform. xD