Friday, November 14, 2008

OMG I'm So Careless!!

Shheesh!! I accidentally deleted my previous post...Ish!! I feel so empty now..
I'll just make another 1.This afternoon,i just found out some of my old classmates email add and hp number!!U noe hu u r!Wow!Its been a long time since i've last seen them!N also i wanna congratulate Ying Shan for getting straight A's for her UPSR!! Anyway,i really hate holiday this time, i feel like taking a part time job becos its much more fun than being at home!! Any of u have already started working? And any of u receive more than Rm50 salary per day? If yes,pls recommend me tht job too hahaha!!
I learned many things during this holiday,being lazy if one of them,feeling sleepy and tired quickly,also becoming more like pig day by day,at least i wasnt borned in the year of a Pig!! So i wont be like a pig so quickly!!Unlike Carin,U're a PIGG!! Hahah!! PIGGY GIRL!! Anyway does this sound familiar to u,DOG?!!}xP..
Someone once told me that children now are too pampered,if they were not given any holiday,they grumble;Likewise,if given holiday,they'll also grumble..{Wilson,does this sound familiar to u?}Hahahaha!
So,yeah,Pray hard for me so i can get a new phone!! =)
=]

1 comment:

Chiox said...

Enjoy holidays man. Watch some TV series. Play some games. Learn a new skill. Or something. Don't hurry into working. You'll miss holidays when you actually start working....