Sunday, November 23, 2008

Day 3!

*Gasp*...My nail is long..!!
What if the "N" and "I" were to be exchange..? What do u think?? =)


Kindda lazy to blog today..Quite tired...Did many many things today....*U wont wanna know..!
I'll just get straight to the point.. While helping to clear the stock n rearrange,i saw this super duper cute santa claus thing which cost RM5!!!,So,yea,obviously i wont keep it all to myself rite?haha!!of cos i always share things i like with my friends...=) *Perasan..

So yea,of cos i took this super cute santa claus thing,*which was edited by me a little,i change it looks and gave it a new look..i add on a scarf as u can see..xP..it didnt have an ear,so i thought i'll just add it to that santa so it look more decent and perfect!!!=) How do you like it..?xP
Oh yea one more thing that caught my eye,while looking for a vitamin,i saw this lil orange bottle...Its special...because what happens if u exchange the "I" with the "N"..haha=) "L-Carni...! Special Huh..? ^-^ *Wonder what can it be if i twisted the alphabets a lil more,maybe i can make up more names from it..@.@ (*Do you like that picture i took)>*This message its for u only,u should know who u are..=)

Haha...Cashier!!! I was a cashier for awhile...When i just started being a cashier,sitting on the special chair...*Gasp*...I panic-ed!! Isn"t it so natural..?=)Oh yea,i've totally forgotten that im kindda tired,so yea, im just gonna blog a lil to update my blog so it wont be so dead..
*Stomach growls..!! NOT hungry,but ate too much..! Rm7.++ of Mix rice... Ah..I need to shit..!

1 comment:

elisia said...

then it would be CARIN!!!
hahaha ryte?? see i'm so smart!=)