Sunday, November 16, 2008

Family time!!


27/11/2008!!
Guess what date is that!!
No U're WRONG!! Thats the day Twilight will be OUT!!!
While walking along the corridor of the cinemas,i saw this thing,good thing i saw..If not i'll be still thinking twilight will be out a long time more..i didnt expect it to be out so fast..xP


Anyway,yesterday was fun!!! and borring!! Lol,u shud get what i mean if u read on..First,we were so excited tht we were going to watch high school mucical3! After lots of talking and debating,my sister came out with this stupid idea,MADAGASCAR2!!LOL!!Anyway we end up watching Bond's movie"Quantum Of Solace". It was not a bad movie though.. I feel that among all the other Bond movie,this "QOS" movie was the only Bond movie tht contains humor.. I guessed..

When my parent ask my small sister whether did she enjoyed the movie?She said yes instantly,I knew she enjoyed alll just because of the popcorn.During the movie was played,whenever i turned to look at her,i'll be seeing her eating pop corn NON-STOP,and instead of her head facing towards the screen,it was facing to the pop corn box instead!! The whole box of pop corn was finished by her..Well,left a little more..But its already good for a smalL LITTLE girl to eat so much pop corn so quickly..

Anyway,another surprise was,it was the FIRST TIME me sitting in the cinema without touching a single pop corn and eating it!! I did wondered how on earth did my small sister finished all the pop corns by herself when i didnt even touch a single bit.. "Fine,i did took one,BUT AFTER ALL THAT WAS AFTER THE WHOLE MOVIE ENDED AND I WAS FEELING HUNGRY and ITS already like 1AM??!! Everybody does feel hungry at midnight!

One bad thing is that,when we were having dinner at the food court(As usual),This time i ate alot,1 full plate of claypot noodle,1/2 pot of pattaya fried rice,few bits of Strawberry/Icecream waffle, and a whole cup of MILO.! Is this still too little?xP..Yeah,this much,But i did wanted to get more to eat,but i was too lazy to queue up to buy so i didnt buy.. Becos of my greedyness..LOL! I started feeling the effect,my stomach bloated...It has so much air inside omg i could have used a needle to poke it n it'll burst.. Whenever i push my stomach with my hands,i'll burp and i can feel that air is coming out from my stomach..! The feeling is like u're forcing air out from a balloon with ur hands..!Yeah,That much..=( *Sry i didnt post any pictures because it isnt right to take pictures in the cinema..

No comments: