Thursday, November 13, 2008

Life with Blogging and Banana!! =]


I am back...=] BUT I STILL hate blogging... Thx to HIM,Reuben... Who keepS bugging me to "CREATE A BLOG!!!! Day and night..."CREATE A BLOG"!!! U arh reuben...u beter help me in this..Wish me luck=.= I hope this time will last longer than my previous blog...My previous blog was like..already dead and buried?!?
I didnt have any single idea on what blog url should i put...SO finally i came up with this lame yet interesting word.."Banana!!" Lol.. So i hope u all will start appreciating Bananas becos i love Banana!! Well,too much about banana,lets change the topic!!I'll just say im a kind of person who hates discribing about myself.. Fine..i'll describe=.= I HATE sleeping,i wish all human beings dont have to sleep,how i wish doraemon existed,then i'll be the nobita,a stupid boy..Yep..indeed i am...Ish!! I have low self-esteem.. Enough!! anyway I've described..so lets change the topic,hmmmmm....ok...going 1 utama next week to celebrate my mum and dad's annivessary..So we get to go to the cinema to watch..HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL3!!*Finally..=.= Then the following week is my mum's birthday,dunno what to get for her birthday present...Maybe we'll end up going 1 utama again to watch another movie haha..Though i noe my mum dun reli like watch movie,but who cares,if its someones birthday,it means its everybody's big day!!Ish!! I sounded so bad.. Fine la..So,yeah,i try to blog once a day... Pray hard tht many things will happen so i have many things to blog..haha!!
GoodBye Banana!!
God Bles U!!
=]

1 comment:

`Jacqq said...

Yo! first to leave comment! Wa so supportive...XD