Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Fun at Pizza Hut..!! *Again..

Eugene:"The food came so late...Was too hungry!!=)"

Lisa says:"I want..=("
*Hmmmph..Dun wan give u..!
"AHH"*Open mouth..
"I WANTT"!!!!
"one bite for me"

"for u too"*Look at lena,she's jealous... N you!!



"Is this my birthday surprise.?"
Oh yes it is!!
Thats all??
Yeah,there's nose hole at the nose..
*Still acting baby...


Where's all the cheese?!!
*sorry i had eaten the nose.got this to replace it.



Leftovers.
BIG GULP!!!!

Not sure whose is this,but definitely not mine..!!
Lisa's quarter eaten food..


My food!!!
*yumm..
Now she's stoning..
so greedy
Lisa's staring at d food...
Lisa's looking serious..

Bills!!!

Its my Mum's birthday..!! Didnt do any surprise celebration this time...Except that we went out for dinner at Pizza Hut..As usual(*Our family trend, always celebrate birthday's at pizza hut...How i wish i had more siblings..!) Anyway,the restorant was quite full that day,surprisingly.. So we had a long time deciding what to order..! Lets see...Hmmm.. 15mins...?? Maybe more... Yeah,as i said,the restaurant was quite full..So the food came late..especiallythe pizza..!

The chicken soup and breadstick came the earliest,me and my sis pour lots and lots of cheese powder into our breadstick as high as mini mountain,then we start mixing it with the soup... The soup is hot!!I nearly burnt my tongue! haha=) While eating,we started talking crazy stuff n taking crazy pictures..! Let pictures do the talking..=) Enjoy=)

*Those pictures aren't really in order...*Sorry!! =(

No comments: