Tuesday, November 18, 2008

(2 weeks and 3 days later) Its FINISH!!! Twilight,the 500-paged thick book,every single word,its ALL in my head now!!xP Anyway,its also a sad thing,because im not gonna have any interesting books to read anymore..!! Fine,at least i still get to read the whole book over and over again.. I cant wait for the movie to be outt!! I'm also excited to read new moon soon!!

Anyway i didnt really get the last part,i thought Bella was caught by James without anyone knowing,how come when Bella close her eye,she saw an angel..Who was that angel? Was it her imagination or its real? and who was it? And after that,y suddenly Edward and family appear and came to rescue..What happen to James? How Bella broke her legs? Can anyone tell me=)

Anyway,Yesterday was a rollercoaster.. Well,i think i've overuse the com..Erm..if im not mistaken,7 hours straight.. Haih.. Im having headache then..Now im still having headache..*Painn!! Since yesterday was my parents 18th wedding anniversary,we went to Ming Tien for supper(Without my sister!!!!)(At least no one is there to snatch food with me)...Urgh..Order too much again..I ate till i cant feel my taste buds working anymore..The bad thing is,yesterday i went to the DVD shop at night trying to buy the High school musical DVD..(For ur info,it has been the 3rd time),STILL,THEY STILL DONT HAVE THE STOCK!!! Gosh!!

Anyway, Im so excited cos i'm going Singapore next week!! hahah!!
xP

1 comment:

Emily. said...

Oo.Its GREAT isn't it? Twilight i mean. haha ;)
What a coincidence, im going to Singapore this weekend too. Maybe i'll see you.
=D