Friday, November 20, 2009

where dreams come alive..=)

okay.. i guess im a lil crazy over what sort of candy u all will buy me until i even dream of it the night u all came back.. okayy.. guess what.. this is what i dreamt 2 nights ago.. I dreamt that u all buy me a candy called "Dildoes" and it tasted really good.. haha..=) okayy thats really random.. Amanda sek asked me not to be lazy and post this up..*look whose talking now, haha*

2ndly, this morning.. i dreamt i was Eragon.. Im fighting DRAGONS!! muahahahah.. okayy.. i didnt win.. and i didnt lose!! because my alarm rang.. pooooft!! all gone.. im like wat the hell.. so i quickly close my eye and go back to sleep hoping that the dream can be continued. too bad its all gone.. haha.. awww.. *i was already wiinning btw! i stabbed into the dragons heart!*

No comments: