Sunday, November 22, 2009

Alec Millius

i think i just found my study motivation... yesterday i was at palmville condo's poolside walking around carrying my bio books around.. i was there waiting for my dad cos he went to see his client.. SO! i was like, :"wah so windy! omg.. syiok gila.. so i chose a cooling spot and sat, then started reading chapt 7 respiration.. omg.. guess what.. super effective weih.. whatever i read is almost glued into my head now.. now.. my next step is... FIND OUT WHO LIVES IN CONDO SO THAT I CAN GO THEIR CONDO AND STUDY WITH THEM AT THE POOLSIDE!! muahahaha.. prolly condo's near tropicana, riana green.. wherever laa.. my dad agreed to fetch me so yeah.. who wants to go study with me?!!!.. omg..*this is so not ME*

I went walk-in rent a book shop in ss2 yesterday as recommended by kathleen.. the moment i went in im like.. wow.. im in a books heaven!! spent 30mins searching for a book.. still ended up in failure, so my mum picked a book for me titled "The Spanish game".. Okay lahh, the book has over 400+ page... im at page 156 now..woohoo!! aiming to finish it in a week!! =)

No comments: