Monday, November 30, 2009

Snowball!


KATE BECKINSALE!!


I know im outdated, but who cares.. I've just finished watching Underworld 1 and Underworld 2 and i find Kate Beckinsale REALLY COOL AND AWESOMEE!! Its like, she takes on 3 lycans alone, although Michael the hybrid between Lycans and Vampires helped her in the end.. Plus, Selene's(her name in the movie) gun accuracy super awesome!!! She barely misses!! wow..

Anyway, i really dont understand mothers, i guess i'd NEVER WILL.. Its like, WHY do they like to ask questions when they already know the answer??? haha.. Few days back, in jusco, my mum wanted to get a pot to make tea, Tea Pot(or something like that), so she was like asking me, white or black?? So of course i'd choose white!
Guess what, her reply was like , :"NO! White easy dirty!" In the end she chose a black one..
Wat the heckk.. haha.. think of it again, its kindda funny.. haha=)

And...and... few nights ago, in the car, my smallest sister was sitting in the middle of the car(the backseat), im sitting on the left, my 2nd sister on the right.. Our parents all went out of the car and into the house already, so we decided to bully my small sister by not letting her out.. Okay.. So obviously she keeps on pushing me away..Then i wanted to say :"DONT BE AN IMPATIENT PERSON YOU HAMSTER!!"... BUT INSTEAD! I said this:" Dont be an imperson patient u hamster!"..
After a few second only i realise it.. haha...



As u all have seen my facebook comment that says :"

Dear Santa,

I would like a cute little hamster for this coming christmas! =)

Yours Truly, Eugene



Hope it come true! haha.. So i've got to start thinking of a name now!! haha

No comments: