Thursday, November 26, 2009

feeling of letting go, i guess we'll never know...



OMG Jusco had a J-Card member SALE YESTERDAYYYY!!! Up to 70% DISCOUNT! To those who miss it, too bad so sad so bad too sad .. To those who was there.. Enjoyed the crowd?? haha.. =) Seriously pack like sardin fish.. At the top floor in jusco, the comforter section.. There's ppl using the microphone shouting dunno what :" LAST BATCH LAST BATCH RM59 SINGLE SET COMFORTER ONLY CHEAP CHEAP and RM10 PILLOW!!!"  Wow.. u can imagine how pack was it.. haha.. Some really selfish ppl just muscled their way in just to get a set of comforter.. Stuuppidd.. Well, i did avenge back, i pushed them back.. haha!! xP Dont tell anyone!


Anyway, ysterday, 25th November 2009 was my mum's 45th birthday!! woohoo..
 HAPPY BIRTHDAYY!
Decided to go Wong Kok Char Chan Teng(not sure if thts the spelling) for dinner.. There's like this drink specially prepared for birthdays.. SUPER HUGEEE!! omg.. i barely can finish even my small cupp.. Pictures below..





I cant even finish my small lil cup.. haha


haha.. when the drink 1st came, i said so proudly that i can finish it by my own..


after 5 mins,it barely even move 1cm yet.. haha


my sister attempted it too..


sister and the birthday girl!


i dont get it.. why do my sister always like to show monkey faces in pictures.. haha..even my dad says so.. its like out of 10pic, only 1 picture is perfect.. haha..*this was the 3rd pic btw..*


my dad being funny.


and again..


gave up.. although there's still alot more to go..


taking pictures for fun noww.. haha..=)

No comments: