Tuesday, November 10, 2009

say no to drugs! =)

yet another day of uno's.. its like, urghh.. play too much until its getting boring... i like the game heartattack although I KEEP LOSING!! my hand is never empty, its like when its gonna finish, it just keeps coming.. damn.. my brains processor is dead i guess.. haha.. i helped kath to win in the game of UNO!! woohooo!! well, thanks to alyssa for sponsoring me a +draw card.. hahaaa =) u can call it cheating if u want.. haha

its really sad that those who registered late for the program keselamatan thingy got rejected.. awww..
i brought blueberry cheese tart which taste so yummmy!! RIGHT RIGHT?? to those who didnt get to try, im sorry.. i guess my mum n sister is baking again... another round tomoroww alright? haha..^^

got back our class position results today.. 22!!! wait.. was it 21 or 22? i forgot!! i only remember im behind alyssa..

shit u ALYSSA LOW SUE YIN!!(i think i left out a dash)

No comments: