Friday, November 13, 2009

cheer up and dry your damp eyes, tell me when it rains..

okay, sorry jing xien, sze yin because i haven't link you yet..anyway, hahaa... guess ive been thinking too much lately, even kathleen notices it.. she was like,:"u have deep thoughts yeah?"  anyway, sorry laah, really not in the mood.. sorry wern lin, sorry nick, sorry khai, sorry daniel, sorry adrian, sorry li shen!! i suck okay.. yes nick n wern, u both are lucky as u both had the easier way.. thanks for trying your best to cheer me up!
I just really dont know how to face this situation myself.. Please understand me..Ive been in this situation before, but then it was like when i was form2 only, and it failed too.. okay not failed la, actually i didnt, but i just took it as if i did fail... Okay, screw my phone bills, my dad's definitely gonna skin me alive.. yay me.. lesson learnt.. never to sms anyone with u knowing that u will not get any replies...=.= okay.. looks like i'll b facing my guitar from now, i really envy tian xi's guitar skill.. awesomeee!!

awwww.. amanda sek.. im gonna miss you! =(

AND
ive got a name for my guitar! its PADDINGTON!! woohoo.=)

No comments: