Tuesday, November 24, 2009

A boy name Gary.

Hahaa.. i stole this picture from my sister.. haha.. okayy.. she went to take care of kids at the vacation bible school for 2 days..*make sure they dont run around and stuff* haha.. so here are some pics she took which i think is kidda cute.. haha..=) Its all about this boy.. i think the name is Gary.. My sister wants to take a pic of him, but he dont want.. So he keeps using his jacket to cover his face..But somehow finally my sister managed to convince him, but with conditions of course.. Okay, take a look at the pic.. I'll put captions..



He's using his jacket to cover his face as usual.


1st he said, he dont want my sis to take a pic of his mouth.. So.. there.. Mouthless pic..


This is his normal face.. (its not in sequence btw)


Note that his face is covered with jacket.. haha..


And again. This time.. Only his eye is allowed.. haha


here's another boy.. haha..* at 1st i told my sister, this boy look like the other boy name gary.. just that this boy's face a lil flatter.. haha.. squeezed..


haha.. his eye.. haha..=)

No comments: