Wednesday, February 11, 2009

What a "great" student!! *Pelajar Contoh*

Just came back from Accounts tuition... (sounds boring)

Okayy..If we go tuition,we are suppose to learn something right?!!

In this case... I DIDN'T( ok la..i did my work..no wait..i didnt do..i copied..but i still did abit...and also copied..but Still abit right?!!) XP

Thanks To the one and only!!!

*(Drums ROLL)...*

Man U sucks!! (Ooops..Wrong place..)

*(Drums roll again..)*


Chelsea(aka tuition mate)!!! Normally new student will be like the most guai(good) chai(girl?boy?) in class, also should be "quite smart" cos she joined the class late,assuming that she's already smart and thought she would wanna join this accounts tuition just because of friend..

TODAY!

Tada.. I feel so bad for the teacher.. He's like teaching/explaining... Chelsea keeps talking.. (Respect the teacher la u..tsk tsk) Anyway, i manage to hack her phone!!*evil laugh*
Hacked all her contacts!!!
Yay!(too early)

BUT!!

She grab my phone n deleted it...zzz...(I'm such a big mouth,shouldn't have told her!).. BOO!
And also such stupidity of "some ppl"which i dunno whom invented this idea of giving everyone a new name.. Dun wanna say mine..So STUPID!

Po.Po.Po.Poker Face.Po.Po.Poker Face...(Shoots!!I actually memorized it!!)

Oh NO!! McFly rocks!!

The song is stuck in my head now!!

No comments: