Saturday, February 21, 2009

Merentas Desa 2009..

WTH weihh.. Nvm..keep that phrase for the last..

Anyway, Seriously seriously bored while waiting for our category's turn to run... Before the race,im quite nervous,went to the toilet twice.. Brought water,but have to leave it in the classroom for "safety measures".. haihh..So terpaksa drink others ppl water and even own saliva to keep myself hydrated..

Cheap school.. Last year used a gun to start the race, this year le,maybe because of recession,used the siren from the (what u call that,u hold it on ur hand,its like an amplifier or whatever u call that) instead to start the race..^^

As usual, i started off slowly.. Was one of the last contestant running like fish.. Slowly slowly i overtook all my friends..All except Chin tak.. Weird la.. We both keep playing the rat race game.. I ovetook him,the next moment,he overtook me.. And it goes on and on till the finishing line.. =) ...Hahaa..I beat u at the end by 2 places!!> =)

24th place(15.58sec)...=.=.. I dropped by 4 places... I hope this year top 30 got medal..! Even heng yang and jian wen got 17th and 22th place only..Consider okayy d laa for a person like me who seldom train much.... HAHAA!! NIGEL I BEAT U!!^^

Anyway,very stinky and sweaty now..need to take a bath.>.>

Ciaoz..^^

No comments: