Thursday, February 19, 2009

Schooling sucks...

=.=

Life in Form 4 getting suckier each day..

Teachers are giving out homework like crazy n we're doing all the work given like crazy.. Especially the stupid Pn Norita... Sure give homework whenever she comes into our class.. If u see her smile, be prepared.. because she has prepared more work!!

Anyway... Wat the crapp la.. Pn shahlawati says next year our class have to act in a drama.. So wasting time..

OMGG!! Pn Lim(bio teacher) can remember my namee!!(it sucks btw,becos if she wanna ask question,the 1st thing that goes into her mind is my name) Hope she dont picks on me!!

Komsas... komsas... Latar tempat..Later masyarakat... Sinopsis bab demi bab...sinopsis for cerpen.. ALL GIVEN as homeworks all AT ONCE!!!

I hate my chemistry teacher pn norela!! Always speaks broken english!!!

I hate my physic teacher on saik tooO!! Her smile is so freaking retarded!! N she cant even spell her ABC properly!!>

Exams next 2 weekss!! I dont even know hw am i suppose to study when i have at least 2 tuition every single day!!

Someone help me??!!

No comments: