Saturday, February 28, 2009

Secret Valentine!!



SECRET VALENTINE!!



OMG!! I'm like... ADDICTED to it??!!
Its so freaaking nice by a "not so nice" band name....
Okayy laa..not bad,but still the band name abit of perasan..=)

Freaakk...
Exams next week.. To be exact,2 more days..! Fast?
Dj is freaaking rushing the syllabus..
Add Maths: Bab1-Bab3
Physic: Bab1-Bab3( i think?)
Biology: Bab1- Bab3

I kindda like Biology? I dont know since when, but i have a deep interest in it though i suck at it..=) I like the terms used..

Arshavin!

Heck i dont know why i said that, it just came right at me..

Im so gonna fail my sejarah!! I dont even know a thing! Oh well, i know a lil bit about the tamadun crap..

Oh no chemistry, i like it! but im starting to forget the formula!! Mass=mol X NA..Right right??

Oh yeahh, A lil bit of refreshment here..

What do u call a singh who goes round and round non stop??
Want the answer?
Give a guess 1st!! The answer will be at the bottom right corner of my pos
t..

I wanna watch Transformer: Revenge of The Fallen!!!!!!!!!
OMGGG!!!

I like David Archuleta's Baby Face...hahaa...


I've met of a person whose nickname is Rabbit or either Bunnny up to u..I feel Rabbit is nicer..hahaa..=)

SO MUCH THINGS TO STUDY FOR EXAM!!

I'M HAEMOLYSIS-ED!!!!!!!


SLUMDOG MILLIONAIRE ROCKS!!! The storyline is full of suspence!!
Although i almost slept,cos the way they elaborate the situation kept on repeating..
N i dont like the actor's name! "Jamal Malik"..LOL???

To those who has watch the show, can tell me why Salim wanna help Latika at the end and decide to be killed by the boss?? I dont get that part.. So sad la, Salim died in the bathtub full of Money..oh btw its rupees..Cheh!!

Anyway, i REALLLY need to study now.. At least an update is good enoughh especially during exam period...=)

I want my bolster backk!!


Answer: Pusing (Pu-Singh)

No comments: