Thursday, January 29, 2009

Part1

*Sigh*... Finally the heat is finally over...(Btw,this post shud be posted few days ago, nvm la..i past tense it)
I went back my kampung which is in Sitiawan,Perak to celebrate CNY...
During the day,the heat is EXTREMELY HOT!!
During the Night,aka sleeping time, EXTREMELY COLD!!!

Err, i collected angpow(like obviously??)

Oh yeaa!!U know right i went to this house to visit my dad's friend,(to my parents,its visiting)(to me n my sister,its only ANGPOW!!) I keep asking my dad to,"after collect angpow then talk for like 5-10min more with them then say bye bye and chao!", N guess what,we didnt even get any angpow when we are suppose to get 2 angpows cause there are 2 families/generations in that house..OMGG!!Worst part is that we wasted almost an hour sitting there stoning while listening to my parent talking to them..

*blablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablabla*

Time flies... 4 days past...

Went to cousin's house to have slumber party... So im kindda addicted to Mouse Hunt..
I will be like every 15min go sound the hunters horn..Quite lifeless right?? Halfway playing game then suddenly have to go in front of the comp to sound the horn...

Settlers,IM THE BOSS,Ticket to ride, Manila,StreetCar,some more la i forgotten...

OK la..dats for now... Mouse Hunting time!!! xD

No comments: