Saturday, January 3, 2009

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!! !! !!

I got my new phone after like...erm...3years?!!!

IM SO HAPPY!!!

All along i wanted W660i so badly,till i saw this phone,W580i..It started to get into my head soon after that...
By the way,that was the phone my sister's dream of having it too..haha!! So she called me a copy rat just becos i bought her fav phone...
As i said,i wanted W660i so badly,till 2days ago i see this phone,W580i,then slowly slowly i changed my mind.. My thought changed quite fast heh..?!!
Thats why my mum calls me a super undecided person..haha!!
The process of negotiating the price was rather simple...

Starting they offered RM520 for 512mb, after 1min nego,they agreed on RM550 for 1gb,after checking thru the phone,when almost wanted to pay d,my sister suddenly ask,"why dun wan 2gb"?? AH!!then it all started.. My dad asked for 2gb then,and they sort of agreed cos they noe if they dun agree,we wont buy..So,terpaksa loh..haha!! RM560 for 2gb phone... means RM40 for 2gb extra.. ITS SO CHEAP!!

I'M SO HAPPY!!!!

No comments: