Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Add-maths is really freaking me out.. This explanation's gonna explains it all..

I took 2 Add-maths tuition this year...*Just in case*..I thought because of that, im not gonna have any problems in coping with my add-maths this year..INSTEAD!! Everything all went wrong...Really really wrong..

After attending the both of the add-maths tuition(the teacher is Ok lahh), the teacher explains everything nicely abt function and others.. At 1st,i'm still not lost cos its kind of easy, Slowly after awhile,when teacher started teaching about the "f(x) or f:x-",im getting lost...After awhile,im totally lost(For ur information,i was very attentive the whole time)..

So when i got back,at night, i got my dad to explain to me.. Ok..It was quite effective...

But the next day,after my add maths teacher taught us about the function thingy.. I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND!! So amazing!! And u wont be able to believe who is my add maths teacher btw..
ITS PN HEAH!!!!

How's that for a start of form 4 add maths huh??
Dont u think the 2 add maths tuition i've attend is a total waste of time? hehe..=)

If say Pn Lim(did i get her name right?? The fierce fierce teacher) was my teacher, its nothing special right?? BUT!!!

PN HEAH?!!!?? $%^&*^%^*

No comments: