Thursday, January 1, 2009

Tag by Mei Yih!

Directions: Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, fact, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose eleven people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don't forget to leave them a comment "You're It!" and to read your blog. You can't tag the person who tagged you. Since you can tag me, let me know when you've posted, so I can see your uniqueness.

Random Fact # 1
If u have ever been to my room, u'll see on my bed there's lots of soft toys...=) *Not a girly!!
It just feels so comfy when ur bed is full of stuff...=)

Random Fact # 2
I used my name as a password before..=)

Random Fact # 3
I HATE MARS BAR!!! It sticks to your teeth!!!

Random Fact # 4
I have weird sleeping positions.
I can wake up upside down the next morning..
Well,used to fall from bed while sleeping before LAST TIME!!!

Random Fact # 5
I love going to the library. [*Sounds so hardworking heh??!*]
(Though i love doing nothing there)

Random Fact # 6
I sleep with my eyes close!

Random Fact # 7
I don't like cutting nails, especially toe and finger nails...

Random Fact # 8
I have bad habitS.

Random Fact # 9
I was overjoyed and got stunned after taking a peep at my PMR result slips...
[*Wondering if there are any typing error...*]

Random Fact # 10
I loves cheesecakes!!

Random Fact # 11
I love cartoons too.
I like watching Tom and Jerry, Spongebob, PB & J Otter(LAST TIME)!!

Random Fact # 12

I STILL LOVE PLAYING WITH TOYS!!!

Random Fact # 13
I always will definitely catch a cold if i leave the air-cond on overnight while sleeping...

Random Fact # 14
Im feel like belanja-ing ppl makan!!!

Random Fact # 15
I HATES SLEEPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Random Fact # 16
I always have to use whatever shampoo my sister buy...
No choice..=.=..
*ISH!!!

Random Fact # 17
I like disturbing ppl!!!


Pheww... Im done!! Finally!!
Since today is the 1st day on the new year, im in a super jolly good mood, so i'll change the rules a lil bit,i'll tag more ppl than usual!!! hahaha!! [*U'll thank me for this one day!!]


Tag list:-

  1. Rueben
  2. Carin
  3. Rachel Ooi
  4. Rachel Yeoh
  5. Khei Qi
  6. Emily Lau
  7. Aileen Yeo
  8. Abigail Ng
  9. Rachel Chang
  10. Suet Ying
  11. Ying Shan

No comments: