Thursday, July 2, 2009

OPEN DAY!!! XD

Well, today i purposely brought my phone to school... Hahah!! that makes it the 2nd time i've brought phone to school... So scary.. Pn sow said i didnt do my work, but actually i did!
sheesh...
Anyway, overall... pn sow just said i was lazy...
GUESS WHAT..
when pn sow asked joanna are there any comments from other teachers for me, joanna was like:" err, GOT!! FROM Pn Cecilia! She said she likes eugene.."
I was like... WHAT?!!!
hahaha..

After that we went to the pejabat to settle some stuff.. Guess what, pn shahlawati and pn norita is there tooo! *gasp*
Pn shahlawati asked me:" what do u want me to tell ur mum?" haha..
Pn Norita is the best!!! She said im a good boy.. *in malay of course...=)


Anyway... Open day was kindda fun... Camwhored alot... Caught ppl nerding too...
Here are some pics..

Caught nick and daniel not listening to Pn Norela in class!!! tsk tsk tsk..

Hilman's attempt to fill 100ml of his salivaa! *eww.. this pic still disgust me ALOT, even NOW!*

Jenn took this picture during bio lesson... :D

(From left) Caren, Jenn, Nick, Me..

Wow... Nick and his 'cool' pose!!

Jenn's phototaking skill! *half head cut off tho* xD

Jenn, Nick, Me

Camwhored alot during open day... >.<

*i wonder why is leon always smiling.. that smile reminds me of pn saik's..*

Whoaa... Saw is so photogenik(is this how its supposed to be spelt?) he was trying to avoid me taking a pic of him, this was the result... xP

Tong and her unnatural smile...xP

Kar Yew and Bob nerding! *as usual*

HAHA!! Got ya! Nice shot though..xP

I wonder who took this pic while i was taking a pic of nick and wern lin.. it somehow just appeared in my camera album..


~~~~~~~~~~THE END~~~~~~~~~

No comments: