Sunday, July 26, 2009

LOUD '09!!!!!!!!!!!

LOUD '09 was the BOMB!!

Its really really fun! Although i know not many people enjoyed the games... The queue is so LOOOOOOONG... It does makes people feel lazy for waiting too long... Oh well.. anyway, there's one funny part.... The 1st time we wanted to take a group picture, kathleen randomly picked a small boy to help us take a picture.. The boy's reaction was DAMNNN funny! Its as if he got a shocked of his lifetime and tried to walk away...

Next... The tatoo part!! Adrian's strategy is not bad.. I think he purposely make the tatoo appear retarded so that jiayi can do it for him again..awwww... hahaha!!

I cant really recall what had happen just now... But overall i think its super FUN, especially seeing Daniel,Nick,Adrian, *me too i guess* bursting balloons like small little kids!! But the most childish act was i think from alyssa.. she actually collected all different coloured *dunno wats that called* long balloon and took them all home.. there was around 8 i saw... omg... i wonder what she's gonna do wif it when she brings it back home... sleep with it? or play with it? haha..

Okay.. i think thats all...

My last words for today..
The tattoo on my cheek ain't coming OFF!


*I will only post up pictures after kathleen and alyssa sends them to me..*


No comments: