Friday, July 17, 2009

A love poem...

Here's the poem i mentioned in my previous post earlier...
I just feel like posting it up because...
umm.. because... nvm...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#A Torn Apart Love#

All i wish to have or wanted,
was for us to be together,
i didn't care if it was summer,
spring, fall or even in the winter.

I knew i could always count on you,
to at least be my friend,
If something more were to happen,
i'd hope you wouldn't let it end.

If for a long period of time
we would have ever had to be apart,
i had hope we could last,
on what we had felt in our heart

So when you said you had to go,
i had wished it was just another lie,
because i know it now like i always have,
my love for you will never die.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: