Sunday, March 22, 2009

School's backk.. ^^

1 day trip to my hometown's boringg!! If im not mistaken, i only did 2 things.. First of all, the most significant thing! SLEEP!! Though i didnt enjoy the sleep though.. SO FREAKING HOTT! if im not wrong, i slept for a total like 16hours or so for the whole day yesterday..

2nd, I've completed around 300+ pages within this 2 days.. What an achievement.. ^^ I heard new moon is boring.. Its all about jacob..=.= Spoil my enthusiasm only..

SCHOOL's BACKK tomorrow!!

1: I HAVENT FINISH DOING MY HOMEWORK...
2:RESULTS!!! ********gasp*********
3. dont wanna say anymoree...

BUT! Im looking forward to go to school tomorrow.. I need to settle something real important! i hope its not a freaking misunderstanding..! Dammitt..


What is wrong with u!!!????

No comments: