Sunday, March 15, 2009

=)'s and =('s

I haven't been paying full attention listening to the pastor for like dunno how many months... SO yeah, today its like very different.. The old man i sat beside STINKX!! Not only that, he took off his shoes and guess what.. EWWWW!! It smell-ed so horribleeee, terrible, incorigiblee!!! For that only reason, it woke me up therefore i was fully awake to listen to the sermon..

After a while, i heard a snore... I was like OMGG!! He is sleeping!! its like how can he sleeep so fast?? ,oh well, i do sleep in church before,but, nvm, dun wanna talk about it..hahaha.. sighh..Hmm,i didnt eat lunch today cos i was very busy(dunno why today so semangat wanna do accounts till forgotten to eat lunch), that stupid stinky shit smell-ed foot killed my appetite!! It really did killed all my nasal cell till i couldnt eat much for dinner..

And i realise, i've attended 3 indian wedding's within 2 months or so? The food serve are PRACTICALLY the samee... Cauliflower, chicken, beef curry thats all.. Dont indians have a better choice of food huhh??

Okayyy..

Well, yesterday night i had a fun fun conversation with her..oops, sry the her im talking about is alyssa.. So fun till i laugh like a lunatic...According to her, i'm actually a head taller than her... She wants me to grow shorter!!! hahahhaa shortyy.. oh yaa,she asked me super random question.. "What do u do at night?".. I was like...Errr... Sleeep? N, ALYSSA! is it so funnny knowing that there's actually ppl who covers their eye with a pillow when a horror or scary ads is being showed?? =)
I don't like koko crunch!! It pollutes my milk.. It turns it brown.. eww.. how dirty it is.. cant imagine..

Alyssa= Walking dictionary.. =)
She make me learned 2 new words.. Snitch and ily..^^
At first when she said ily to me i was like,"huh?? Did u mistype or somethingg? U wanted to type silly issit??" haha.. then she only told me the meaningg.. i kena stunned there awhile, then only the jkjk thing appear.. =) pheww..

Hmmm, what else?oh yea,according to soo hui, she says that my eyeballs are hugee.. Is it so?? i wonder..o.0.. Lets see.. your finger must be VERY short... HAHAHA!! (:

No comments: