Friday, March 27, 2009

River Flows In You...

The night before I ate a few pineapple tart and left the container open (i forgotten to close it,it wasn't left opened on purpose).. So yeah..

The next morning before going to school..i wanted to eat one more piece of pineapple tart when i realise there's this long thingy in the container.. Its a lizard.. So cool..

I quickly closed the cover and brought it to school..

In class,almost everyone in class was like! *HOW DID U CATCH IT*

Then a stupid idea came out from Xian Hao, he said he wanteed to shine the laser light into the lizards eye, see whether will the lizard go blind.. hahaa..=)

*CUT*

When the bell rang, amanda and tong asked me to release the poor lil lizard... Ok lohh..i did released, i opened the cover and overturned it and placed it on the floor.. ITs still trap under the container.. Then, I KICKED THE CONTAINER... and all the pineapple tart's crumb flied everywhere.. The lizard got lost... At the end, i found the lizard hiding in the grass..
Poor poor lizard..hahaa.. So cruel of me.. ^^



OMGG!! I've manage to get the River's flow, Bella's lullaby music score!!!


~~~~~~~~EDITED!~~~~~~~~

I've just realise I'm kindda in love with Physics..!! =)

No comments: