Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Canyon Paintball!

PAINTBALL'S AWESOME!!
its like dream come true.. planned so many, and failed so many in the end.. haha..

I remember in the 1st round, the 1st terrain, i got shot on my arm, i wanted to cheat a lil and js continue shooting, end up my conscience got me,so i ran back to my base.. haha.. while waiting at my base, guess what, i got shot on my shoes.. haha..


At the 2nd terrain, at the thick jungle, i remember me and tong's like feeling SO BORING! she kept complaning saying,:"why nobody one?" haha..

the 3rd terrain was the best!! i simply just love it!! shooting 2 person clearly on their head and watching the paint splattering on their mask.. feels good,there's a sense of satisfaction.. haha  poor amanda and johan.. haha..jkjk..

Anyway, came back home wif super dirty pants, clothes and shoes.. =(

 Pictures are up in facebook!

No comments: