Friday, December 4, 2009

i didnt fall at all while ice skating!!!

auntie anne's pretzels taste awesome!  since everyone have ate breakfast except me and li shen, so we decided to buy some auntie anne's PRETZELS! I bought parmesan cheese pretzels whereas li shen bought some almond one.. All along i've only bought parmesan cheese because it taste so good.. on the other hand, li shen have been only buying the almond one becos she said its good.. SO i let her take a bite of mine, and she was like OMG, SO YUMMY!! Then she let me tried hers and my reaction is also like "OMG", but of course not as loud as hers.. haha.. Okayy, enough of auntie ann'es because its making me really hungry now!

While waiting for the ice to be resurfaced, everyone put on their ice skating shoe and
tried balancing themselves in it while walking.. so funny.. haha.. after they resurfaced, its so freaking unfair where those figure skaters get to go in and practice where we just sit and wait.. then when 1 of the girl fell, im like :"HAHAHHA" laughing at her, li shen's like :"hey dont laugh, or later u also fall like them"..she's js so nice..

OH YEAH!! before everyone came, me, adrian and daniel was waiting for everyone at the main entrance, so im like pointing at a pink shirted old lady saying to daniel n adrian :"
HEY, LOOK! Its your sister!!"


##It didnt just end there..##


Guess what, while skating, Daniel was like telling me,:" HEY LOOK, THERES YOUR DEAR SISTER!!"
Im quite clueless and said:"what? my sister is at home laa.".. Then he pointed out at the pink shirted lady earlier.. haha..

I didnt know that there's such a rule that 3 person cannot hold hands together while skating.. but before we got that warning, while elena was in the middle, suejean on the right, and im on the left, there's a lil girl suddenly appear in front of us.. So elena panic and we quickly lift up our hands and sort of played "LONDON BRIDGE".. It was really funny.. Even the girl laughed.. haha..

The arcade is so fun! Although i have to admit that i suck at the dancing pad thingyy..
I lost to elena.. 3 times!! omg.. how emmbarasing..*i think she played this game before,haha*
Then i tried playing the Panic Park game with Nick, that game is super awesomeeee... Its sort of like a test of strength.. Our scores were tied at 2-2.. haha.. so funny whre in the game,there's
this huge chicken who came in my way because nick pushed me to it and it squashed me dead..

After that i played with Li shen, i know this is not gonna be a fair game, so i only used 1 hand....
I beat her 4-1.. hahaha.. Although the 1 set that i lost was a round where we have to collect lots of chickens..
Jenn kept pushing me away so i only get to catch all those small chickens.
*which i dont think it gave me any point at all*.. thats why she won.. ahaha..


PANIC PARK!! AWESOMEEE POSUMMM GAMEEE!! MUST TRYYY!!!

*No pictures.. So lame laa.. No one brought a camera!*


*AND LOOK AT THE TITLE! I FEEL SO PROUD OF MYSELF FOR NOT FALLING A SINGLE TIME!!! muahahahha*

No comments: