Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Trip to my hometown!

Okayy, this post wont be long, but it'll be random..=)

1st of all, last sat morning i went back to my hometown,sitiawan,Perak..
my mum and my dad drove to my popo(another grandmother,mother's side)'s house to take a look after its abandoned for like almost 2 years..

Here is how the condition of the house..=(

p.s.I dont know who put the jaga kebersihan word there..and take a look at the swing! my fav resting spot last time!!^^

look at the rambutan tree!! my grandmother used to pluck them and let me eat!!




OKAY! NEXT... i went back to my grandmother's house(father's side)
Just take a look how the rat bit the pillow!

friggin hole!


Look,my grandmother caught the rat...haha

*CAUGHT YA!!*
drowned it to death..haha
chokes!
*closer view..



This post is not gonna be about rats only..haha..okayy..here's one incident...on sat night...11.30pm around there..

NO ELECTRICITY!!!


Imagine,in a kampung area.in d middle of nowhere..All lights out... sounds freaky ehh/?
My poor cousin was bathing halfway then the lights went out...haha...pity pity..

no pic to show...its just plain dark, u can imagine it by just looking at a black piece of paper..tht dark...haha!!
*not being racist or whatsoever*
lol..

Nothing to say d..BYE

No comments: