Wednesday, September 30, 2009

if only an apple fell on cole's head,then we'd have cole's law!

I really have plentyful of pictures but im just too lazy to post them all.. Im just gonna take those nice ones..=) Again, pictures proves a thousand words.. No proper sequence.. lazy to reorganize it.. haha..


1st of all, lets kickstart with a group photo..=)

birthday boy cuts his cake

Khai and jenn
I find this pic not bad.. hahah

lala pose..*FAIL*

This too.. nice right...haha

SHAUN acting ghey

adrian and me..* a decent pic at last if u havent see my other pic*

nick n caren.. look there's fishballs!

Adrian n wern lin.. *wern lin is a drinker huh?*

Mum to everyone: say stupid.
Some said: Nicholas! HAHA

khai,wern,jenn

my 1/2 face..haha


adrian face is starting to turn red..

DANIEL!!!!!!!! Cant u just let me eat in peace.?ahhaa

nice pose kenzo!

finish caren's wine la..haha



lol.. another stupid pic..

im posting this pic not to show myself,but to show everyone how does shaun's and nick'as bro look like!! ^^

Im not sure wht im staring at... the cake i guess...^^

okay this is nice..^^





There's more, but sorry lahh.. lazyy.. lots of more stupid pic of me which i WONT post it up..=)

No comments: