Saturday, May 30, 2009

go and die u BIG RED ANT !

Okayy.. Although exam has ended.. I'l just blog a little about exam for memories...haha..=)
I'll just talk about the day we took our sejarah paper 2... wait...paper 2 is essay?? nvm..who cares... its that day where the 1st paper is sejarah, then after recess is english.. So anyway... I feel la..I think i had a small lil tiny miny magnet specially stuck in my body just to attract ants.. RED ANTS ESPECIALLY!!

It was like this.. During sejarah, while i was writing my essay.. A huge red ant POP UP, it suddenly appeared on my left hand... So instead of whacking it and getting all those squishy disgusting red ant liquid stained on my hand, i chose to flick it away.. i didnt flick it hard though.. Then i carried on with my essay...

If im not wrong, 10mins later, another BIG RED ANT popped up!!! On my left arm this time... I was like...OMG!! Why the heck am i attracting ants?!! WOW!! I must have been eating alot sweets lately,that must be the cause..I flick it away as HARD AS I COULD!! I think it easily flew a thousand mile away..haha... then in my mind i said:" REST IN PEACE!"

Sighh... to my surprised,while i was looking around the trees, cos i've finished my sejarah paper, i spotted this BIG RED ANT, must be the same red ant, crawling around on the floor, in my mind i said:" if this ant crawl up my desk im really gonna squash it!!!" This ant must have some link with me in the past or smtg... It really crawled up my desk... Without hesitating, i took my ruler and *SLAP*, its squashed.. then i flicked it away.. The end..

After recess during english paper... There's this friggin SMALL RED ANT CRAWLED ON MY HAND!! I was like... OMGGosh!! Whats wrong with me and RED ANT today?!!!

Is this a coincidence, or is it this small red ant wanna avenge his father or mother's death? haha

No comments: