Friday, May 8, 2009

7 Random Facts About Me!!

It will sound nicer if it were to be " 10 random facts", but sorry la,i couldn't think of another 3 more.. So i shall just stick with 7 random facts...=) plus, this post is also to keep my blog alive..


RANDOM FACT #1
I'm a deep sleeper... Even with 2 alarm clocks ringing like a maniac, i'll just go on sleeping like a log... Not to say im lazy to wake up, its just that I CAN'T HEAR THE ALARMS RINGING!!

RANDOM FACT #2
i still love toys, cool toys to be precised! For example, my most wanted toy so far,
A REMOTE CONTROL HELICOPTER!!!


RANDOM FACT #3

I dont eat jackfruit.. aka nangka... Its so smelly and stinky!! My most hated fruit!!!

RANDOM FACT #4
i prefer sitting at the right side of the backsit of a car...

RANDOM FACT #5
can't sleep well without a bolster... but no matter what,it'll surely fall on the floor the next morning no matter what.. ^-^ Dont know whyy...>.<

RANDOM FACT #6
I seldom wash my school shoe... So far, my school shoe have only been washed ONCE.. Since January.. The last time i've washed my shoe was 2 days before MAC(majlis anugerah cemerlang).. Even so, i reluctantly wash it becos i think that my shoe is always clean! =)

RANDOM FACT #7
I've been thru an operation process before when i was VERY YOUNG.. around few months old... i dont really know why i had to undergo that operation, but if im not wrong, they had to remove some kind of growth from my stomach.. SO.. now i have an around 7cm long scar of stitches at my stomach part...

No comments: