Friday, April 17, 2009

Pranked by classmates!

Why does ppl like to disturb me or do whatever to me each time when they see me??
*"not the bully case though, its the fun fun type of disturb"*

Its like sometimes during physics or bio, either Xian Hao or whoever i dont know,they'll just take my bottle and hide it..

Then, there's nick whom always take my bottle and hide it, when we're about to 'float' between classes, Nick will be like, "Did u realise anything missing?".. Then i'll go like:" HOLY COW MY BOTTLE!"

Daniel lehh!! Same thing.. Though in many attempts he tried to hide my bottle, he suck at it, he dont even know where to hide it.. He always hide it in a place where it is highly visible..

*didnt u notice,all the pranks will always involve my bottle?*

Nevermind, anyway!
I think it was yesterday, we were floated frm 4Penaga(during PJk lesson) to 5batai.. I remembered i did kept my pencil box... But when i wanted to take out a pen, i realise my pencil box is gone.. Im like:" WHERE IS IT? WHERE IS IT?" Nick,Daniel,Vincent Ng acted blur and said,maybe u left it in the previous class..

I went to 4 penaga, it feels so awkward.. It feels like the whole class is staring at me while im searching for me pencil box.. Then my friend said maybe my friend played a trick on me.. I was like... GERAMNYA!

I went back 5batai, GUESS WHAT! I found it inside my bag cause Vincent said its in my bag all along.. Wasted my energy walking from block F to block E!!!!!!! ITs so freaaking HOT then!!

No comments: