Tuesday, April 21, 2009

PHEW!!

At last i get to sit down here peacefully without any distractions from updating my blog after this Jia Yun keep disturbing me and keeping me away from updating my blog... Anyway, its a chain reaction lahh, fair and square,this is becos im keeping her away from doing her karangan too..HAHAHA =) HUIYIN u're involve in this distraction too!

*****There's this super irritating mosquitoe buzzing round my ears! (*Whacks&Dies)*******

Okay... Everytime when i comes back from tuition, my mum will always remind me to Pour the Water.... MUST PUR THE WATER AHHH!!! (* btw, the water i meant was the water from the water filter, u know, the dirty water comes out,but its not so dirty, just that we cant drink it thats all . Its only the matter of a few micro-organisms only, for example:
*EUGLENA! *CHLAMYDOMONAS!

Here's some pic i quickly took without my mum knowing! *SHHH! Dont tell her about this or she'll kill me

This was the actual depth of the sink


Pail filled with water from the top view

Cool heh?? *OMG.. MY mum definitely kill me if she sees this!


TADA!!
Super lots of water collected there right? HAHA=)





During my chemistry tuition on monday, i sat at a super cold place where the direction of the air-cond kept blowing directly at my face! I did a rough drawing on 'Paint' to roughly illustrate how cold was it..




~~~~Enjoy =)~~~~~



It looked ugly... I agree, just blame the mouse.. So freaaking hard to draw using a mouse u know!

But its already quite an achievement isnt it? HAHA! =)





JUST SOME RANDOM PICTURES!!! Check out my weight! hahahahaa =)

No comments: