Thursday, December 11, 2008

Youth Camp2008! (BEFORE) *PANIC*

Youth camp is like....erm.. 1 and a half hours away?!! Whee!!! Wait!!!Look at the dark side... I have not pack finish!! OMG!! I really dunno what to get for my mortal for angel and mortal activity.. Its reallly fun if ur angel gave u lots of stuff!! Erm, What if i got her(btw,guys gets a girl mortal,girls gets a guy mortal)a super chunted,expensive lil stuff,its good,but what if my mortal isnt the standard i wanted? Do i still giv that super chunted lil stuff to her??!! HAHA!! Im so bad..!! Anyway,i havent got anything yet other than sweets.. I hope i dont regret.. Who knows,my mortal might turn out into somebody...(*ahem..u know..)

WHAT TO BRING FOR CAMP!!?? I DIDNT EVEN ATTEND THE BRIEFING..!! Dunno what la,they say nid bring a clothes that has to be ready of being torn..*(i dont have either!! Some of my clothes are quite ready to be torn,but already small!! HOW TO WEAR?!!!),and i heard the activities are all related to water.. So will get wet everytime..! Sounds fun,but..havent pack finish..=( HELP ME PACK!!! I WANNA SLEEP!!! ITS 6.16am NOW!! I NEED MY SLEEEP where all dreams come true!!! GOSH!! I'm also seeing eyebags are puffing out from everywhere!!!

Anyway,the campsite is somewhere near Pahang,heard its a NS training site..But i dunno whats the place called... All i know its just Pahang...NS ppl are nt using it,so we rented it.. have u went there before??Is it nice? Anyway hot water to cook cup noodles??=) Anyway,i reeeaally reeeallly need to go pack my stuff now!! Will update more when im back!! Camp last 4 days,so i'll be back with my updates 4 days time. Hope i do have fun..! N hope i dont waste the money(RM180)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: