Monday, December 22, 2008

WHY SO FAST!!!!!

29th DECEMBER!!!! ONE WEEKS TIME!!!! OMG!!! SO FAST!!! PMR RESULT GONNA COME OUT!!!
WHAT TO DO!!!!! WHAT IF I GET BAD RESULT!!!!! AHHHHH!!! *THINK POSITIVELY..
If i get good result, (My maximum is 7A's cos chinese confirm no A's,nvm,dont even talk abt getting an A for chinese..If i get a B for chinese i also VERY HAPPY D!!!!!
Things i want if i get 7A's:
1)Handphone
2)Remote control helicopter(will explain later)
3)$$$$$!!!
4)HOLIDAY!!
5)Movie!!!
6)SHOPPING!!!
7)New RAM for computer!!
8)MONEY AGAIN!!!!
9)Lots and lots more!!!

Yeah,if i get good result i'll be getting these,or even more!! My grandmother,aunty and uncle all promise me money if i get good result..!!hahaha=) *HOPE I GET 7A's!!PRAY FOR ME!!

Anyway,about the "things i want if i get 7A's),number 2,remote control helicopter..
About that,i have a true story to tell... OK..Here it goes...

I still quite fancy playing with toys..Especially toys which deals with remote or batteries..Everytime i go oneU,i'll be like entering toy'r'us to see all the latest cool toys!! haha..saw a super cute toy,a walking robot,talking tooo.. But my favourite toy are mostly remote stuff..Remote control plane,remote control racing car,remote control HELICOPTER!!!

Since like 2-3 years ago,i always ask my dad to buy me a remote control racing car,then at my 14th birthday my mum bought for me..(*Though i did pay like 50% of it) When i just bought it,i'll use the car to disturb ppl,controlling the car,banging into ppl's leg..*Lisa is the one who suffer the most,she is most afraid of moving things going directly towards her direction..For example,my friend brought his dog,the dog went to lisa,lisa was so scared till she climbed up the chair so quickly..(Climbing mountain)..Few months later,i let my cousin played with it upstairs in my house..He enjoyed playing it,...All of a sudden,he forgotten to turn the car,it went straight down towards the 1st floor..2nd flooor fell to the 1st floor!! *BANGG!! My heart is like *OUCH*!!

After that,the car still can be used,but kindda spoiled,it cant turn as good as it used to be!! Sheeeesh..!! Few months later,i got rid of it by nt playing it...Then,i saw this flying helicopter!! so cool!! i wanted it!!! My dad says:"See!!Its made out of plastic,what if suddenly no battery or hit something,it will fall to the ground,since its plastic,will go *CRASH* and destroyed easily.."

No comments: