Monday, October 19, 2009

5mins post!

Okayy, im bored... so im doing this post.. only 5 mins post!!!

Yesterday i decided to go to the park.. For sports of cos, so i called 2 of my friends to come along... Guess what, one of my friends brake is sooo noisy, and he said,"my brakes can be a house alarm!!" Then he cycled,brake,cycled,brake.. there goes the 'house alarm' noisyness.. haha!!

We went to the park till its about 7.20, its almost dark, we were still playing football, then one of my friend said what if a dark person was there, we'll definitely not be able to see him.. haha!! Then, i saw both of their bikes had bike lights.. the one at the back, red colour light.. so cool weihh.. i was like asking them to check for me, "EHH!! my bike got reflector or nott??"

One of them answered:"YESS!! but its NOT REFLECTING!!"

*A reflector that doesnt reflects????*



Then this stupid gareth,dnno how to throw ball properly, go throw inside the longkang.. haha..LONGKANG SO SMELLLY!!!

and..and..and... i dont know why my small sister always wera her pants wrongside... The winnie the pooh picture is at the back of her.. so funny, and she went out to dinner with her pants worn wrongsided.. haha!

But.. The joke of the day was.. Yesterday during dinner, my dad said, last time when i was small, when i wanna eat french fries, i'll always say "I WANT MACDONALD!! I WANT MACDONALD!"

I must be thinking macdonald is french fries... hahah!!

No comments: