Monday, August 24, 2009

Proud of myself for not being lazy to blog about this.. xP

Okayy.. I'll just update.. Sometimes, whenever i view my blog, i do pity it sometimes.. What to do, im just too lazy... haha.. puiyee, u inspired me to write these.. haha.. okayy.. ermm.. i'll TRY NOT to be lazy and update at least once a week! =)

Few days ago, i had an ulser.. Super pain.. plus, its on my tongue.. U can imagine how painful it is..
Brush teeth then pain, eat then pain,drink water also pain.. Stop.. its just pain..
So today me and my family went for dinner and i decided to challenge my ulcer.. I ordered
Tom Yum noodle... The extra spicy one... OMG i tell u, it was killing! Its as if there's millions of red ants bitting your tongue.. OUCH.. Now its still pain... I hope it'll just disappear..

2ndly, i just dont understand why i suddenly love korean songs so much,especially their bands,their dance move,their singing...ahhh... CUTE!!! I guess i already know the answer, my sense of taste is starting to change i guess? haha..
How i wish i can speak korean! BTW, this afternoon my dad said he might take me to KOREA next year!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! *although i dont really like kimchi... yesterday i ordered the chicken katsu set and i left aside the kimchi and tofu with the dunno what sauce covered over it.. i tasted it and that killed millions of my tastebuds.. damn bitter.. yucks.. i wonder why is kimchi so yummy? according to some ppl..

okayy.. about the previous post i said i wanted to post up pictures,well, cant blame me.. Caren hasnt send them to me yet.. so u all just hafta wait.. HAHA.. xP

GoodNight.

No comments: